Inscrit le: 09 Avr 2016
|Posté le: Dim 9 Juil - 11:33 (2017) Sujet du message: IMBAR The Pathway Of Transformation Design Your Destiny
Mark Thienes and Brian Brockhoff discovered the pathway of transformation called IMBAR. Whether in your professional career, organization, personal life or any specific situation, leveraging your IDENTITY gives you the tremendous power to intentionally produce whatever RESULTS you desire.
Our IDENTITY creates our MINDSET, BEHAVIOR, and ACTIONS culminating in our RESULTS...thus IMBAR!
Here is an excerpt from a lecture given by Mark, where he describes IMBAR:
"We are all wired for greatness. We are wired to achieve extraordinary things. The hardware is already installed in each of us. More than 90 percent of humans just let their lives play out. What happens just happens, and what will be will be. Somehow, the other 10 percent got a different user's manual, and it says that we are totally in control of who we are. We choose our Identity. We design our destiny. It is simply our choice, not a birthmark or a birthright. Those of us who fi nd out later in life that who we have been up until now is not who we have to be going forward, are energized and empowered. We can be more than our past. We can literally change who we are today. Our future is ours, every moment of it. We control our Identity, and we control our Mindset. Combined, our Identity and Mindset create our performance. We control the amount of success in our lives. Knowing this, believing this, leveraging this, we can literally design our future and, therefore, design our destiny. This is the power of IMBAR."
MARK THIENES' experiential journey encompasses over thirty years of success as a retail executive leading teams to winning seasons.
In his first book, Gapology: How Winning Leaders Close Performance Gaps, Mark proudly refers to himself as "the original Gapologist." Through his research for the book and subsequent coaching sessions, he has transformed the leadership of literally thousands of winning leaders. Mark has gained incredible insight into their secrets of winning. Gapology--the formula of closing the Knowledge Gap, then the Importance Gap, and then the Action Gap--resulted from listening to and observing winning leaders in action.
This curiosity about winning leaders and the chronicling of their wins and losses led him to the discovery of the IMBAR pathway and the connection between personal and professional Identity and Results.
BRIAN BROCKHOFF, cofounder, president, and executive coach at Gapology Institute, has mentored teams of diverse business leaders for over twenty-five years and is responsible for the creation and design of numerous skill-development programs. He also coauthored Gapology: How Winning Leaders Close Performance Gaps with Mark Thienes, along with a participant workbook, as well as a book of weekly inspirations based on the principles described in Gapology, entitled Gapology Inspirations. Brian also authors a Gapology blog on Wordpress.com and posts regularly on the Gapology social media sites.
bound: 395 pages
publisher: Universal Publishers (March 31, 2017)
filesize: 16987 KB